Search This Blog

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Feeling down - do I share it with my hubby?

Ok, have you ever had one of those days --- of course you have, let me re-phrase. I am having one of those weekends when I am a bit low. I feel as though there is a flood of problems --- the house is a mess, the baby isn't sleeping, there's never enough money, my husband's annoying me...& it goes on.

You know I have had moments like this, but this one was just a bit harder this time. We are moving in about 3 weeks, so I know this has to be the reason I am feeling this way. Just not sure if I should talk to my husband about it or not. I know that I can tell him anything & I typically do, but lately he's been going through some things at work & so I don't want to cause more weight on his back.

So, the question is to tell or not to tell? Ahhh Shakespeare, he'd never know how he's words would come to be used so easily on almost every instance of life. It's a juggling act -- this thing called marriage. One minute you are blissful, the next stressful, the next annoyed.

What doesn't help is that I am loosing hair like you wouldn't believe. Gosh, no one tells you about some of the hiccups that come with children & marriage. It's a secret? Why don't women share this with one another? So, I did not have this problem, at least not to this extent, with my first child. I lost some hair, as is natural -- I mean my body just went through a major change. I was for 9 months pregnant with raging hormones & then suddenly I wasn't. So, I lost some hair, but this time I am loosing hair like crazy! It's everywhere. My daughter has it all over her, I find it all over my hands, in the bed, on the floor, you name it. I looked it up & found that MANY women go through the same thing and it can last for 6 MONTHS!!

WHY! Why do we have to endure so much? Stupid question I know, but I can't help but ask it now & again. I look at her & I say --- I would do it again & again for her. There's no question. I just can't believe that women are as amazing as we are. I don't mean to toot our own horns, but we are amazing. Men, you really need to realize. But, men you are pretty amazing too. My husband does so much...he really does. And he never seems to get too tired. Me on the other hand I am exhausted all the time.

Anyway back to the question. I am going to tell him. He makes me feel better, he always does. He's just amazing like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment